Thursday, June 21, 2007

Little child

Hum, Robin thought that maybe my hand is my inner child's hand who didn't get what she wanted when she was younger. That hit a nerve. "Little Heidi" has been an issue for a long time and I have been pushing her back in. I'm not sure I want to know what she wants to tell me. Does that make sense? Maybe she'll come out in the pages. If anyone out there has any inner child ideas to get her out and me not be afraid, please feel free to let me know. thanks. Thanks for all the wonderful comment, too. I'm off to spray my outdoor furniture with that fusion stuff. I have to do it with my glasses off so I don't get paint spray back on them. It's a funny site, me trying to spray something without seeing it - kind of like everyone lean left! Keep on Beading

No comments: