Monday, July 12, 2010

June BJP




Where does the time go? School is out and I welcome some time off. Time to be creative and time to read and time to spend with friends. Now my mind is there but my body isn't quite up to some of the tasks. It's pretty bad when you have to force yourself to do something you love. That's how it is. Anyway, June's page is done and I have actually started July. We dropped our son off at Boy Scout camp yesterday and I have the whole week during the day to myself. What to do, what to do. I want to do so much but then again, I don't. Anyone ever feel like this? Suggestions are always appreciated.

4 comments:

Cyndi L said...

Sometimes you just need to take some time to "refill the well"! How about spending a few days being decadently lazy and then set a date later in the week to get to it? :-)

beadbabe49 said...

Love your colors this month! And yes, I feel that ambivalence a lot. That's when I tell myself I'll just put a couple of beads on...maybe 5 minutes...I know I can do 5 minutes! And sometimes that's all it takes and I'm off and running and sometimes it's just 5 minutes! But that's better than 0 minutes, even so!

Anonymous said...

This one is really special for me. It has flow and movement, something I always seem to be striving for in my pieces as well. I love the cool colors too, we need anything cool right now. Lovely!

Yes, I often feel like I want to do so much, but then again, I don't. I think it's because I'm often looking at the big picture with *all* the things I'd like to do. Doing that feels overwhelming to the point of draining all my energy. I've learned what works for me instead -- to pick only one thing with a promise to do it for only one hour. Before I know it, I've accomplished something! :)

Marty S said...

I love this blue! Sometimes we just need time off. I hope you've had some.
Marty S
Crackpot Beader