Saturday, May 19, 2012

Yes, I'm still beading! I'm playing catch up with all my journal entries. I have been faithfully beading along each month. I haven't had a chance to post anything in so long. It's been a long year transitioning from the middle school to the high school with my student. I actually like it at the high school. I decided that this year I would do flowers instead of pages. I've already done 5x7 , 4 inch circles, angels and 2 inch pins. I've always wanted to have a vase of beaded flowers but haven't had time. So I have made time! My first attempt was a wire daisy. I decided after I did it that either my hands don't work like they used to or maybe I should try a different wire. So instead I pulled out The Beaded Garden by Diane Fitzgerald. I'm picking and choosing which flower feels right for the month. Hope you enjoy them!

No comments: