Sunday, November 7, 2010

September 2010






Wow, where has the time gone? With school starting and my son's schedule, who has time for the computer. I have been beading and I just found that I didn't post September's page, so here it is. October and November are almost done so they'll be up soon, too. I can't believe that our third year is coming to a close. It seems like we just started. January starts a new year. What shape will I use then or will I do something totally different. I've visited everyone's pages and wow there are some great ideas. Maybe I'll pick one of them! I have no idea why september is white, I guess it was the color I had on hand at the time. I'm trying to use the beads that I have and not buy any for now. Same with the fabric. I'm trying to thin out the stash of stuff. My local bead store has moved and I haven't even been in it and it's been since August. That's a bit scary, I think. Things are going well here. My by at school is a joker but I've seen some really big improvements since last school year. My son continues to grow like a week. He tested for his
3rd degree black belt yesterday, it was an 8 hour test and he did AWESOME. We are so proud of him and he is too (which is even better). I've been reading lots and enjoying the heck out of it. Will post soon the rest of the year maybe!

1 comment:

Robbie said...

Actually, I like the white on white!